Need information account a licenses

Description
Hi supporters, I need buy your account Zoom . I have a few questions I want to clarify to see if this feature is suitable for our project. We look forward to your help

Questions
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which Web Client SDK version?
version [1.9.0]
I will buy an Zoom account
$149.90 /year/license (PRO license)

1. For example,
  • It write : * Host up to 100 participants
    => E.x : I have two teacher and 200 student in my school.
    each teacher, create a meeting ( two teachers => two meetings).
    Then each a meeting of teacher can have 100 participants
    OR
    100 participants working for my website ?
    • A meeting have 50 participants. Then I have 20 meetings (20 x 50 = 1000 participants) are made at the same time. So, do we need to pay any additional costs or not in this licenses

• A meeting have 50 participants. Then I have 20 meetings (40 x 50 = 2000 participants) are made at the same time. So, do we need to pay any additional costs or not in this licenses

1. Difference between Host up to 100 participants in PRO license and * Host meetings up to 300 participants in ZOOM UNITED BUSINESS license.

Many thanks for your support,
JimNguyen

Hi @JimNguyen,

Welcome to the community!

This community is for developers looking to use the Zoom SDKs and APIs, however I’ll do my best to help. You might find it easier to contact Zoom Support and have a live chat with a support staff member.

If you have two teachers with 200 students, then a single pro license will not suffice. Each Pro license allows you to have one meeting with up to 100 participants at any one time. Therefore, if you have two teachers running meetings at the same time, you’ll need two pro licenses.

Each license can only run a single meeting at a time. You cannot run two meetings of 50 at the same time, for example.

If you’re a school or university then I’d recommend checking out Zoom Education, since this may be more appropriate for your use case. But again, that’s not something that any of us here on the forum will be able to help with, you need to cotnact support about that.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

[quote=“alexmayo, post:2, topic:47042”]
This community is for developers looking to use the Zoom SDKs and APIs, however I’ll do my best to help. You might find it easier to contact Zoom Support and have a live chat with a support staff member.

If you have two teachers with 200 students, then a single pro license will not suffice. Each Pro license allows you to have one meeting with up to 100 participants at any one time. Therefore, if you have two teachers running meetings at the same time, you’ll need two pro licenses.

Each license can only run a single meeting at a time. You cannot run two meetings of 50 at the same time, for example.

If you’re a school or university then I’d recommend checking out Zoom Education, since this may be more appropriate for your use case. But again, that’s not something that any of us here on the forum will be able to help with, you need to cotnact support about that.

======>It means i cant start 50 meetings in the same times for a ZOOM UNITED BUSINESS licenses.
sorry. i dont understands your answers

Hey @JimNguyen ,

Perhaps this article will help:

Please reach out to support.zoom.us for more assistance relating to licenses. :slight_smile: Appreciate your suggestions @alexmayo .

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

@tommy
Can you explain it in this topic ?, I can’t contacts with the Sales. Because my speaking English is so bad. :frowning: .I have integrated your zoom into our website using the client SDK. But we are having this problem right now, I would be very grateful if you take the time to help

Hey @JimNguyen,

Thank you for your question, I’m happy to help out here. The document that Tommy provided shows that with a business plan or higher, a single user can host up to 2 meetings at the same time. As you mentioned, a business license will also allow meetings that have up to 300 participants.

I’m sure this is something that our Sales Team would be more than happy to help you navigate.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.