Need to integrate zoom but am not bright. In fact, am old and stupid

Hi @sue.7speaking,

First, thank you for the lighthearted request—sure gave me a good laugh. :slight_smile:

More importantly, happy to point you in the right direction! However, I do want to just make a note first that the credentials you’re looking to generate are sensitive, and would provide anyone with access control over you/your organization’s account, so I want to caution you not to share these publicly, nor with any external users/parties.

Now, in order to get these credentials, you will need to first generate a “JWT App” under the account you’re using for your integration/site. To do this, you can follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the Zoom Marketplace
  2. Click on the Develop option in the dropdown on the top-right corner and select Build App. A page with various app types will be displayed. Select JWT as the app type and click on Create
  3. Once you’ve clicked create (you may also see a pop up to agree to our terms of service—click accept), you should see something like this:
  4. Your API Key and API Secret will be generated, and you can click Copy to retrieve them
  5. Your JWT token can also be accessed from this same app page—just click on the down carrot that says “View JWT Token” to expose it.

These steps are also outlined here, should you need to reference them. :slight_smile:

Lastly, if you have any trouble with accessing the Zoom Marketplace (step 1), just let me know—it’s possible that your account administrator may need to give you some additional permissions, which I can help to clarify as well.

I hope this helps, @sue.7speaking! Let me know how it goes.

Best,
Will