NewTek NDI Input & Output

+1 Much needed feature. Please add NDI input and output to Zoom.

1 Like

+1 it will wonderfull

1 Like

Would love this option

1 Like

Hi,

We are in the process of setting up a video production system using live audio-video and streaming capabilities and we would prefer to use Zoom rather than Skype and the only possibility would be to have NDI.

This would be a real plus for Zoom and would allow you to outperform your competitors.

We hope that you will meet our expectations.

Ludovic
Creative Media Producer
Social Media & Content Coordinator

1 Like

Having NDI output for each person on the call would be a game changer for us.

1 Like

Hi,

Just as the other people here have indicated: having functionality adapted to TV channels / broadcaster and events would be a big plus by having each intern separately in their own thumbnail.

We have a project to capture a choir in multicamera, remotely, due to Covid.
In order to be able to do it properly, I would like to ask you to develop the NDi solution and/or to have each participant on an independent HDSDi output (blackmagic / Aja / … ).
… all in sync (PTP sync protocol would be a must have)

Be strong :slight_smile:

Stephane.
Audiovisual Project Manager
Expert in media flow management

1 Like

+1 This would be so helpful. And if you can give us individual participant audio as well you are one up on Skype :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Offering NDI streams with each participant including participant’s audio feed would be unique. I can pay for that.

1 Like

With the world live streaming NDI would be a major improvement to the software and to make it easier to integrate with streaming software.

1 Like

I use both a Newtek Tricaster Mini and Telestream Wirecast to produce multi-camera video. Bi-direction integration with NDI would make zoom a more attractive choice for incorporating video conferencing into my productions.

1 Like

That would be great as a function

1 Like

Just adding my support for this functionality - the ability to integrate Zoom participants as separate sources via NDI would be a game changer.

1 Like

Hello @tommy just want to make sure you (or other forum moderators) have read this post.

1 Like

Agreed! Would love to see NDI integration, both in and out, including access to the individual participants streams would be awesome!

1 Like

Please add this feature, that would be great

1 Like

Please please add this!!!

1 Like

Yes please , Full NDI integration will help a lot and bring so much quality to the table.Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, would be great integration into OBS

1 Like

+1 I support this idea at 100% Really need it to my work!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please, this would be so awesome. People are already moving back to skype since they added it! We want zoom for its original sound feature :heart:

2 Likes