Is it possible to access a zoom meeting's video data?

Description
I’ve trained a computer vision ML model that lets users actively engage with a video stream. Is there an API endpoint, or perhaps an SDK feature, that would allow me to access the stream of video in a meeting? Only need the main presenter’s videostream for that user.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
Looking for a specific endpoint if it’s available! Or a useful SDK. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m new to the Zoom dev community and would love any other pointers people can throw my way. Thanks a ton and all the best.

Stay safe,
Charlie

Hey @charlesopyle,

Checkout my post here about getting video streams:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, did you have any luck with a custom streaming service?

Hey @malgorzata.schwab,

Did you have a specific question? Happy to help. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello Tommy!!! Yes I’d love to get your perspective on what I am trying to do. Hope this message reaches you

The effort is related to COVID-19 mitigation project at the University of Colorado at Denver - I could be emailing from my edu account as well. We are working on an app to enhance virtual learning experience. Zoom is a market leader where it comes to facilitating video conferencing, so I was looking at your APIs to grab onto the video feed in real time, so we could apply some AI analytics to it. The dev forum mentions a possibility of integration with the custom streaming service - but I think it is just for the audio part, is it not? You mention in the forum that you do not yet have an API to grab the video stream in real time, but would it be possible through a partnership with Zoom perhaps? Do any apps in the Zoom marketplace already use such a feed?

Thank you so much!

Margaret