NewTek NDI Input & Output

Yes, waiting for it!

1 Like

Agree. I do not understand why NDI Input is available on Windows and not OSX…

2 Likes

I am agree too, i need this option too use it in Manycam software and mix it with skype.

1 Like

Yes, please! That would be quite amazing!

1 Like

This is already doable.

You can download and install NDI Tools 4.5 (free). Once you have this installed, your NDI camera(s) will be accessible from the “NDI Virtual Input” app - then you can select the NDI input in Zoom!

https://ndi.tv/tools/#download-tools

2 Likes

Oh Please Add This…It is so simple on Skype…

1 Like

But its just not very intuitive enough…

1 Like

Yes please! NDI input, and NDI output of each speaker’s video and audio

1 Like

This only makes Input - via a long workaround - possible and not Output.

1 Like

Yes, Please add this feature!

1 Like

The ability to even level a participant’s audio would be great. Even better would be the ability to EQ them or tweak AEC ‘hardness’, ie to compensate for them being in a very ‘live’ room with lots of echo.

1 Like

It would be really useful for web conferencing and remote theatre performances to have NDI video/audio outputs available for:
*Each participant
*Active/pinned participant
*Gallery view

2 Likes

Just adding in that I would love this as well.

We are interested in purchasing a NewTek Tricaster, but I am not a fan of the NewTek Skype integration (having used it in the past).

Would love to be able to take each call in as an NDI into the tricaster system and be able to spit out the program feed back to people on the call.

2 Likes

+1 for this much needed feature. I use skype or obs.ninja because window-capturing zoom simply doesn’t give a live streamer enough control.

2 Likes

It’s only good for input from NDI to Zoom, and it doesn’t work on OSX for some reason.

1 Like

+1 - lots of need for this for education, training and presentations.

2 Likes

+1 This is crazy needed in the mean time!

2 Likes

+1 - This is the feature that would make me a paying Zoom customer.

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

Please see my response on this related thread:

Thanks,
Tommy

5 Likes

Doesn’t seem to work on latest Mojave/Zoom though.

2 Likes