Not able to download data for specific UUIDs even after double encoding

Description
Downloading data for a specific double encoded UUID and it is failing. There are 15 UUIDs like that which are failing. When I run this API on my local machine, It works. When I run my python code on Google Colab, the UUID data download fails. Double encoding of the UUID is correct.

Error
Meeting does not exist error.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

Hi @ashwaths99,

Can you share an example of one of the UUIDs? This will help us to take a closer look.

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

Hi @will.zoom

Thank you so much for your reply. I will share all the UUIDs. Please check the below:

Let me know.

Best Regards,
Ashwath

Hi @ashwaths99,

Thank you for sharing these details.

In taking a look at the UUIDs, I’m not immediately seeing anything wrong with these. It’s possible that this could be an issue with your development environment.

To clarify, when you run your code in Python, are you getting some kind of 400 error? Do you get the same error when testing in Postman?

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom

Thank you for your reply. The meeting UUID download works fine when I am download the data by running the python code on my local computer. But, When I run the same code in Google Colab Python environment, I get the below error. Somehow the double encoding is not working on Google Colab environment.

Error: 3001 Meeting does not exist

Let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards,
Ashwath

Hi @ashwaths99,

I see, thanks for clarifying. If this request goes through OK in Postman, cURL, etc., it sounds like this is likely related to the Google Colab Python environment specifically. Have you tried checking out StackOverflow to see if anyone else has run into this type of issue?

Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.