Not able to join Audio/video on Ipad

Hi

We are facing issues with Zoom IOS SDK on Ipad with ios 14.4. The participant is not able to join audio or video even though he is able to listen to the host voice. How do we share logs and figure out the issue here?

Please note that the issue is not present on Iphone.

SDK version used : Zoom SDK version no: v5.4.54802.0124

Hey @helloparent,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is good to see you again :slight_smile:

You can obtain the SDK logs by following the instructions at the bottom of this page: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization
Then you can send those in an email to DeveloperSupport@zoom.us. If you decide to do this, please mention my name and a link to this post in the email.

Here are some troubleshooting tips for this issue:
Does this only happen on iPad?
Is the meeting configured with noAudio and noVideo?
Are you using the default UI? If so, does pressing the mic and camera buttons do anything?
Has the user agreed to mic and camera usage for this application?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael

Thanks for your response.

Can I get logs only after connecting the Ipad to mac via Xcode. I may not get access to each user’s iPad.

Please advise.

Regards
Atul

Hey @helloparent,

Yes, you will have to connect the iPad to Xcode to obtain the logs. We would only need one instance of the logs to investigate.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,
Here with i have attached screenshot when joining class from iPad. not able to see audio and video option as well as other option also. Please suggest solution

Hey @helloparent,

What exactly happens when the user taps the join audio button or start video button?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Micheal,

There is no option to join audio or video. So we are not able to do anything regarding to that.

Hey @helloparent,

And you are using the default UI? Do you have the bottom bar hidden?

Michael

Hi Michael

No we are not using custom UI. We are not facing this issue in iPhone which is using the same app and SDK.

Hey @helloparent,

I have not seen this issue before. Does tapping on the screen bring the meeting controls up?

Thanks!
Michael

No it does not do anything while tapping on the screen.

Hey @helloparent,

Hmm that is really strange, can you reproduce this issue in a sample application and email it to me at DeveloperSupport@zoom.us?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.