Not able to open custom UI

I am trying to createvideocontainer , but not able to open customUI screen, although I am able to join meeting.
not able to show that meeting on customized UI
Below is the code i have added:

VideoPlayer vp = new VideoPlayer();

RECT rt = new RECT
                    {
                        Right = 0,
                        Top = 10,
                        Left = 10,
                        Bottom = 50
                    };
                    GCHandle handle1 = GCHandle.Alloc(vp);
                    IntPtr ptr = (IntPtr)handle1;

var container = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetCustomizedUIMgrWrap().CreateVideoContainer(ptr, rt);
                    container.CreateVideoElement(VideoRenderElementType.VideoRenderElement_ACTIVE);
                    container.Show();

Hi ankit.acet13,

Thanks for the post. Which SDK version are you using? Did you enable the custom UI feature when initializing the SDK?

param.config_opts.optionalFeatures = 1<<5;

Please see: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/mastering-sdk/custom-ui-feature for more info.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am able to connect , open and join meeting if i use zoom meeting UI. it works fine for me.
but I am not able to open custom UI, although in case of custom UI aproach I am able to join the meeting.

Here is the approach i am following :
Initialization :
Code snippet for initialization :
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.InitParam param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.InitParam();
param.web_domain = “https://zoom.us”;
param.config_opts.optionalFeatures = 32;

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError err = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.Initialize(param);

AUTHENTICATION :
Code Snippet for authentication :
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onAuthenticationReturn(onAuthenticationReturn);

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.AuthParam authparam = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.AuthParam();

authparam.appKey = "XXXXXXXX";
        authparam.appSecret = "XXXXXXX";
        ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().SDKAuth(authparam);

Meeting status change event : there is one event onMeetingStatusChange, when the meeting status is MEETING_STATUS_INMEETING

Below Code executes :

videocontainer vc = new videocontainer();
RECT t = new RECT
{
Right = 10,
Left = 10,
Bottom = 100,
Top = 10
};
GCHandle handle1 = GCHandle.Alloc(vc);
IntPtr parameter = (IntPtr)handle1;

var customUIContainer = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetCustomizedUIMgrWrap().CreateVideoContainer(parameter, t);
                    //customUIContainer.
                    customUIContainer.CreateVideoElement(VideoRenderElementType.VideoRenderElement_ACTIVE);
                    customUIContainer.Show();

JOINING Meeting :
Code snippet for the same :
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam joinparam = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam();
//joinparam.userType = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKUserType.SDK_UT_APIUSER;
joinparam.userType = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKUserType.SDK_UT_APIUSER;
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam4APIUser join_api_param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam4APIUser();
join_api_param.meetingNumber = 123456789;
join_api_param.userName = “”;
joinparam.apiuserJoin = join_api_param;

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError err = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().Join(joinparam);

After following this approacg i am able to join meeting but custom UI provided by zoom is not getting opened.
		Can you please let me know if i am missing something or any problem with my approach.

Hi ankit.acet13,

Thanks for the reply and for providing the code snippet. The steps to use the Custom UI can be concluded as the following:

1. Provide a window and use the window handle to create a video container
  2. Create video elements in the video container
  3. Use the video elements and subscribe to the video stream of a certain user
  4. Show the window

Based on your code snippet, the step 2, 3 is not showing.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

hi,
Thanks for reply.
As per ur reply,

1. Provide a window and use the window handle to create a video container
  2. Create video elements in the video container
  3. Use the video elements and subscribe to the video stream of a certain user
  4. Show the window

I have mapped your steps to below code snippet , please verify and let me know where i missed.

var mp = axWindowsMediaPlayer1;

RECT rt = new RECT
        {
            Right = 0,
            Top = 10,
            Left = 10,
            Bottom = 50
        };
        GCHandle handle1 = GCHandle.Alloc(mp);
        IntPtr ptr = (IntPtr)handle1;

var container = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetCustomizedUIMgrWrap().CreateVideoContainer(ptr, rt); step 1

container.CreateVideoElement(VideoRenderElementType.VideoRenderElement_ACTIVE); step 2

container.Show(); step 4

What i found was may be i missed step 3, for this can u tell me how can I apply code to use video elements and subscribe to video stream?

Thanks in Advance.

Can you please let me know. Where I am missing something?

Hi ankit.acet13,

Thanks for the reply and I see you have the same question in this post: How to custom the conference UI, please see my response to your questions there.

Hope this helps. Thanks!