Not find any maven dependancy for zoom video sdk migration from twilio for java spring boot

Not find any maven dependancy for zoom video sdk migration from twilio for java spring boot.

us.zoom.videosdk zoomvideosdk-core 1.10.0

This dependancy is present but it is present in android packages.

But my server run on java spring boot so I want dependancy for using Zoom Video sdk.

Any help or suggestion.

Hi @nimesh, thanks for using the dev forum.

It sounds like you’re attempting to use the Android SDK in an unsupported environment. Since the Android Video SDK is built using Android system APIs and is in the format of an AAR, it is not possible to integrate it into a project that is not an Android project.

The Twilio migration is only applicable to the Video SDK. While Zoom offers support for web, Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Linux, and some hybrid platforms, the only platforms supported by Twilio are web, Android, and iOS. Based on this, it seems like you may be trying to migrate from a different Twilio product such as SMS. We do not currently have plans to work with Twilio on migrating over their other products.

For more information around the scope of the Twilio migration, see our developer documentation.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @elisa.zoom,
Could you please help with how can I access these Video SDK APIs from my spring boot application? How can I get authorization from the Spring boot application only for these APIs as I cannot find anyone? What type of application do I have to create on Marketplace whose credentials are helpful to access VideoSDK APIs?

Hello @elisa.zoom,

Please help me with the above issue. I am looking forward for your response.

Hey @moin.qureshi ,

To call the Video SDK REST APIs, you may follow this guide:

Best,
Tommy