API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Webhooks in use:
Zoom Phone - Callee ended a phone call
Zoom Phone - Caller ended a phone call
The webhooks fire fine if i call a users assigned phone in our company directory from my cell phone, or call my cell phone from my zoom phone.
When we get calls into the main line, which has 3-4 consecutive fallback people if someone does not pickup, i never get webhook events that these calls took place.
How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Configure webhooks against your zoom app, verify the endpoints so they start sending data
- Call your cell phone from your zoom phone.
- You should see a webhook fire in your local server.
- Call the main line phone number to your company account.
- You will not get a webhook alert of the event when the call is ended.