Number of meeting participants, and deactivation

Hi, some questions:

1.  Did the maximum number of meeting participants get raised to 100 recently?  If so, does that apply to the API as well?

2.  I noticed a new deactivate API was added a couple of months ago.  How does one reactivate a user after they’ve been deactivated?

3.  What’s the best way to keep up to date on the changes? Is there a developer mailing list?  I check this forum from time to time but it would be more helpful if the information just came to me instead of having to seek it out.

Hi Greg,

1. Yes, this was a zoom account change not a direct API change, the limits you have in the API are based on your account, so technically they went up for your API usage as well.

1. I don’t currently see a way through the API, filing a ticket to see if it’s available. The manual way is through https://zoom.us/account/user?user_status=1

1. Totally agree. We are working on solving these issues currently and hope to have more info and resources for you soon.

Hi Joshua, thanks for the info. Let me know if you find anything out about reactivating a user via the API - it would be best in my scenario if it could reactivate via the API otherwise I would have to manually do it.  Thanks!