Hello, I created a postman oauth app for the sake of testing some api end points for an integration i had to build. Everything was working fine until yesterday morning when all of a sudden upon requesting a new token (as it had expired) from postman, when clicking get access token, i got an error related to sub accounts.
this was very odd as it had been working up until then but now i was receiving that error. i tried the live chat and no one could really help me. I contact the owner of the account, my ceo to ask me if by any chance he had removed any permissions from my admin profile. he confirmed that all permissions were untouched. so again very odd that my oauth app (postman) that had been working all of a sudden was not authenticating throwing the sub account permission error.
This morning after speaking with someone else i was told to uncheck that from my app scope. i did and tried to get access token from postman again and lo and behold the sub account error that was thrown all day yesterday was gone yet another error popped up in the authentication screen
now not giving me any clue of what permission is needed. i do have them all. i also checked this url provided from the doc
in which you can pass you app id and tells you what permissions you are missing. and nothing there everything is fine. as last resort i recreated a new app and tried again and again same error you cannot authorize You cannot authorize app xyz. Honestly, no one is able to tell me what’s happening. support is not responsive meanwhile my system is crashing
I implore someone to give me some help