OAuth for integration with third party service

Hi,
I would like to integrate Zoom with Gmail Add-on. Please let me know how to get OAuth credentials for publishing.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @gsuitebiz.2019,

You can create a Zoom OAuth App to get API credentials and an access_token to make requests to our API endpoints.

Docs here:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the reply. OAuth app works fine for me in developer account. I would like to create an OAuth app which will work for all the users of my third party app which makes ZOOM REST API calls.

I don’t intend to publish an app in Zoom Marketplace. To my understanding, the documentation explains the process for getting an OAuth app for The Zoom App Marketplace. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Also let me know the solution for my use case.

Hey @gsuitebiz.2019,

If you intend to distribute this app outside of your Zoom account, but want to limit who can install it, you can set the install settings to be from your site only, and not the Zoom App Marketplace. You can read more about this here:

If you want to beta test your app with users outside of your account before you publish it, you can request a temporary publishable URL:

41%20PM

If you need to convert your OAuth app from “Intent to publish: No” to “Intent to publish: Yes” to get the Submit page, follow this guide:

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
Tommy