We have two account-level OAuth apps registered, one for our development system and another for our production system.
In both app registrations we have enabled the recording completed event:
We receive recording.completed webhooks ok in our development system, but not our production system. Our production system does receive other webhooks ok. We haven’t checked exhaustively, but it seems our production system receives all webhooks ok except for recording.completed events. Yes, we are waiting long enough, over 12 hours.
We have tried toggling the event subscription setting in the production app’s registration and also tried reconnecting our test zoom account to our system, but our efforts to find a fix are not working.