Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (4,700) Help

Hey @aubreyengland
Thanks for sharing your findings with me! I was not aware of this issue and I was just testing by adding the app manually from the Marketplace, that’s why I was not able to reproduce this on my end.
I will ask internally about these changes and will come back to you with my findings

Cheers,
Elisa

1 Like

@elisa.zoom @aubreyengland I can confirm the same for me. If I remove the scopes parameter from the Authorization API endpoint, it all goes through okay.

Perfect. thank you, @elisa.zoom ! Please let us know what you find. We’re unsure of the best practice here, and I haven’t found anything in the support docs around it.

@elisa.zoom any updates for us?

Hi @josh.dharmanandan and @aubreyengland
Sorry for the late reply here!
I do not have any updates but I was going through our Docs and I do not see anything related to adding scope parameters to the Auth endpoint

And I know these docs haven’t changed lately so its interesting to hear that passing scopes in the request URL was allowing you to get an access token

1 Like

Thank you @elisa.zoom - I appreciate you following up on this. I think this topic can be closed.

However, I do have another topic/feature request that I’m curious if you have any input on: Zoom General App - Granular Scope Selection options

Thanks again,
Aubrey

Sure thing @aubreyengland
I will take a look at the other post :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.