Pardot App configuration permissions

Description
I am working for a client. I have installed the Pardot app via the Marketplace and I am now trying to configure the credentials. No matter what I put in the inputs, whenever I try to save, I get an error pop up that says “No permission to save the settings.” I have tried putting in my Zoom creds that are associated with my client’s account as well as my Pardot workspace creds. I am assuming the issue is with Zoom permissions, vs Pardot, but perhaps I am wrong.

Error
No permission to save the settings.

Which App?
Pardot

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Install Pardot
  2. Get your API key from Pardot instance/account
  3. Open Zoom Pardot app configuration
  4. Fill in form fields with appropriate information

Screenshots (If applicable)
Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 6.44.52 PM

Hey @jkelly,

Happy to help! Can you provide a screenshot of the full screen you are seeing this error on?

Thanks,
Tommy

This is the page - it is the configuration page for the Pardot app.

I was able to create a separate account on my own, install the Pardot app, and configure it to the same Pardot instance to which I would like to configure my client’s Zoom account, so it would seem the issue lies in the actual permissions for my account.

The client’s Zoom administrator has admitted he/she does not know what permissions are necessary to enable the ability to save app settings.

Hey @jkelly,

Have you reviewed the Pardot prerequisites here?

Thanks,
Tommy

I’m having the same exact issue. Any clues on what kind of permissions have to be granted so I can tell my Zoom admin what to look for?

Hey @bryan.harris,

Happy to help! Have you reviewed the required permissions listed here under prerequisites?

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.