I am an admin in Zoom and Pardot and have installed the Zoom-Pardot integration from the Zoom marketplace. When I go to Generate Prospects in Pardot via Lists under the Integration tab of my webinar, I do not see the lists that I assigned for Registrants, Attendees and Absent. I created the necessary lists in Pardot, required registration for the webinar, and was able to successfully save the lists for the event. When I return to the Pardot list setting page, the fields for each list are blank.
Zoom does not save the Pardot lists I create for each event.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create webinar in Zoom
- Check box for Require Registration for webinar
- Save webinar; once saved, go to Integration tab for webinar
- Select Generate Prospects in Pardot via Lists
- Taken to page to select Pardot Registration, Attendee and Absentee Lists; select appropriate lists and save; receive successful save message
- Complete Pardot form for webinar; completion action on Pardot form includes adding registrant to same Pardot Registration List designated in step 5
- Registrant is not recognized in Zoom webinar; upon looking at Pardot Registration, Attendee and Absentee Lists, all lists are blank as if no lists were selected in the first place.
Screenshots (If applicable)