Pardot & Zoom - unable to see lists created in Pardot via Zoom configuration

They were unable to help, saying the Zoom integration isn’t really an integration.

Currently, Pardot does NOT have a built out, native integration or connector setup with Zoom. I’m sure you can understand that our support on an external integration is outside of our scope. That said, I hate that you are getting the run around so let me try to help you out as much as possible within our limitation.

Also, maybe outside of all this, but wondering what will happen when Pardot forces Salesforce SSO and will discontinue the allowances of Pardot-only accounts? For this reason, probably won’t pursue this any further since this will break soon anyway. :cry:

Hey @lynn,

Sorry to hear you have not got a solution yet. I am happy to jump on a Zoom meeting with you to see if we can assist further.

I am not familiar with that Pardot change, but here is some more information I found:

We will check to see if an update to the integration is needed.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @lynn,

Update for you, this update will affect our integration and it is currently being enhanced to support Salesforce SSO. It is currently planned to be available towards end of Jan but we are trying to get it done sooner.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.