I am an admin in Zoom and Pardot. I have tried the Zoom-Pardot integration from the Zoom marketplace. I have see it works when the registration is done in the Zoom Landign page, the registrants information flows from zoom to the Pardot Registration list.
But, for compliance reasons we cannot use the Zoom Landing Page, we need to use a pardot landing page with a Pardot form. with a completion action of adding the registrant to the Registration list that was added in the zoom -pardot app Webinar setup.
Zoom does import the List of registrants from the Pardot List.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create webinar in Zoom
- Check box for Require Registration for webinar
- Save webinar; once saved, go to Integration tab for webinar
- Select Generate Prospects in Pardot via Lists
- Taken to page to select Pardot Registration, Attendee and Absentee Lists; select appropriate lists and save; receive successful save message
- Complete Pardot form for webinar; completion action on Pardot form includes adding registrant to same Pardot Registration List designated in step 5
- Registrant is not recognized in Zoom webinar; upon looking at Pardot Registration list, it is fill with Registrants, but the list of Registrants in Zoom is Blank.