Pardot & Zoom - unable to see lists created in Pardot via Zoom configuration

Description
I created lists in Pardot and am in a webinar I created to configure lists. I am unable to see any of the lists I’ve created in the dropdowns.

Error
No errors

Which App?
Pardot connector and Zoom

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Open a webinar
  2. Go to more
  3. Click to Configure next to “Generate Prospects in Pardot via Lists”
  4. No lists are available from the dropdown. I tried to also enter in the name of the lists manually but it doesn’t work.

Hey @lynn,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Zoom Pardot integration. I have notified our engineers and we are working to debug the issue. (ZOOM-214619)

I will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @lynn,

Can you double check your Pardot user credentials in the integration config?(https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/pardot)

Also if you could please provide screenshots of the lists on Pardot that will help us figure out the issue. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy!

Thanks for the help in advance!

I double checked Pardot credentials (logged into Pardot with them) and recopied the user API key.

As for the lists; what kind of information do you need? Not a real power-user on the platform. Here’s a screenshot of a list however.

Thanks for the additional info @lynn! :slight_smile:

We will let you know if we need anything else.

-Tommy

Hey @lynn,

Do you get a success message when saving the credentials?

Thanks,
Tommy

I don’t get a success message (what does it look like?). I also don’t get an error either.

Hey @lynn,

That could be the issue. Let me show you what the success message should look like.

Thanks,
Tommy

Actually I did get that message (I reentered my information again). Still no lists appearing from Pardot.

Thanks for confirming @lynn.

We are checking to see what else could cause this issue.

Really appreciate your patience, I will get back to you as soon as I can. :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hey @lynn,

It seems like you need to add the lists on the Pardot side.

Please try adding several lists on the Pardot side (Marketing --> Segmentation --> Lists)

Let me know if that helps fix the issue! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I actually have a ton of lists but they’re all organized into folders. Here’s a list thats been active prior to this ticket.

Also tried to move it out to Uncategorized but have to put it in some kind of folder.

Thanks for the info @lynn. Let us continue investigating this.

I will get back to you soon with an update.

-Tommy

Hey @lynn,

We logged in to your account through our OP system, and the Pardot integration worked well, and the lists displayed correctly:

Please add several lists (more than 5) on the Pardot side, and then reinstall the Pardot App on the Zoom Marketplace.

Let me know if that works! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I must be missing something. We actually have over 10 lists already (but I added more) and none of them are showing up. I reinstalled via Zoom Marketplace and reauthenticated with our webinars@humu.com address through both Pardot & Zoom (I got the green saved message). Still can’t see ANY lists. Is there something on the Pardot side that these lists have to be classified as?

Hmm, strange!

Let us continue to debug this.

-Tommy

Hey @lynn,

There must be something missing on the Pardot side. Can you please try using another Pardot account to see if the issue still happens? We also suggest contacting Pardot support to see what the issue is, because we believe it is on their end.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi there! I have a ticket open with Pardot support but we’ve come up to the same issue where I can’t select a list. They also recommend doing an automation rule after creating those lists.

I created another user and am coming up with the same issue where I can save my credentials (and I get the green message) but still cannot see any lists from Pardot.

Hey @lynn,

Thanks for the update. Were they able to look into the logs on their end and see why you can’t create any lists?

-Tommy