Participant_joined webhook delay

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
Hello,
Among an event with the same endpoint, the Meeting.participant_joined event is delayed by 40 minutes. And cannot receive the Meeting.participant_left event.

It was working normally until yesterday.

join_time : β€œ2021-10-01T04:43:02Z”
receive_time : "2021-10-01T05:24: "

meeting_id : 82722934696

Thank you.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

I have the same issue. The meeting.participant_joined webhook was working well yesterday. But today it does not trigger the webhook at all when a participant joins the meeting.

@hieukhuong @JJang_daiz

Thank you for reaching out to the Developer Forum! Are you still encountering this issue or was this during a limited timeframe? Looking at our status page I’m not seeing an outage around that time.

If you’re still seeing issues, please submit a ticket and include a link to this thread. In that ticket, please also provide the App Name and App Owner Email.

You can submit a ticket by navigating to our Developer Support Center.

Thanks,
Max

I was having this issue during a limited timeframe, for about half a day. The webhook is fine now.
To be quite exact, this issue lasted from the time I first replied on this thread (Oct 1, 1:26pm) to about 4pm-ish.

Hey @hieukhuong,

If you submit a ticket with us I can double-check if we sent out those events and what the cause of the delay was. If I’m not able to find anything I can follow up with our engineering team.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.