Participants id field randomly missing/blank in webhooks

Description
In some ‘meeting.participant_joined’ event notifications, then “id” field is blank even if the participant has already sign-in.
In the corresponding ‘meeting.participant_left’ event notifications, the “id” field is absent.

SchemaJSON FormatExample
{
applicationId: …
requestBody: {
event: “meeting.participant_left”,
payload: {
account_id: …,
object: {

participant: {
user_id: “67113984”,
leave_time: “2020-04-17T09:39:00Z”,
user_name: “…”
},
host_id: “…”
}
}
}
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Just create the webhook :slight_smile:

Additional context
The participants are logged into Zoom (under my account). The corresponding information from meeting reports show the emails of the users correctly.

Update:
I notice that the same problem exists in /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants endpoint.

Hey @TcChung,

Can you private message me the full webhook / response so I can debug?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi …i am facing issue with “join_time” & “leave_time” time zone in WebinarParticipantsReports API Reponse…

While Creating Webinar i am setting “timezone” key to “Asia/Calcutta” and Webinar is created with correct timezone…We hosted the webinar around 24 april 2020 Noon 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm.…And our members attended it…

Once the webinar is completed,while fetching participants report data we get as follows

{
“attentiveness_score”: “”,
“duration”: 728,
“id”: “ZG-Zm0oeTruD-B-JEyHmkA”,
“join_time”: “2020-04-24T10:09:21Z”,
“leave_time”: “2020-04-24T10:21:29Z”,
“name”: “XXXX”,
“user_email”: “XXXXXXX@gmail.com”,
“user_id”: “445455456”
},

Why it is showing wrong (hope it shows time in another timezone) time for join & leave time…
How to Resolve this?..Pls help…

thank you

Hey @myknowledgeparkapp,

Please create a new topic as this question is unrelated to “Participants id field randomly missing/blank in webhooks”

Thanks,
Tommy