Phone calling plan API returning untrue values

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I have purchased one phone license and assigned it to one other user in the account and the phone license has been activated.

1. If i purchased one license does that mean that the admin can have a phone license plus another user or only the admin can use the phone license?
  2. If the admin is included in the count, how was I able to assign another user with a phone license, does it add automatically and I am charged?
  3. The API returns that I have 1 available license and 0 assigned, but how is this the case if I used up all of the licenses?

Error
The numbers are not making sense.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?

Hi @Dev_Torii,

Good questions—happy to help clarify.

1. If i purchased one license does that mean that the admin can have a phone license plus another user or only the admin can use the phone license?

If you have 1 phone license under your account, this can be applied to any 1 user on the account. This could be either the admin or another user. To have both an admin and another user have access, this would require 2 licenses.

1. If the admin is included in the count, how was I able to assign another user with a phone license, does it add automatically and I am charged?

You will need a license for each user, including the admin, if you wish for them to have access to Zoom Phone.

1. The API returns that I have 1 available license and 0 assigned, but how is this the case if I used up all of the licenses?

To clarify, is the Zoom Phone license assigned to the account admin or a user yet? This can be done following the instructions here.

Let me know—thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.