Please help me to integrate the zoom meeting in my website

Description
i am tryin g to integrate the zoom meeting in my website and language is core php… i have created a jwt app and created a credentials like key and secret key…

Error
web sdk is not supported in mobile web browser i cant find the link in mobile to join in browser… please help me what to do?

Which version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version: [e.g. 22]
  • Browser:[e.g. Chrome]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @aspire49300

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This thread is not useful for me… please give me some other solution which i can implement and resolve my issuse…

Though I have implemented and meeting is being created properly but couldn’t find the web browser link in mobile which can be accessed and opened in our website page.

After the meeting has been closed or ended the participant could return back to our website. Could you please share how the leave url can be created and at the same time I want to use participant’s registered user name in the script without filling the same.

I have gone through your instructions but not able to find “Vanity URL”, could you pls share how and where I can get this url.

thanks

Hey @aspire49300,

You can see the Web SDK mobile browser support here:

For the leaveUrl, you can set whatever leaveUrl you would like:

Thanks,
Tommy

tommy i am trying to work with web client sdk cdn and pass the api and secret key… when i pass the meeting id and password… it shows that invalid signature… what to do please help…

thanks
aspire

hello

i am passing the meeting ID password but genreate signature result is blank. and the error is signature is Invalid

here is the code::

var signature = ZoomMtg.generateSignature({
meetingNumber: meetingConfig.mn,
apiKey: API_KEY,
apiSecret: API_SECRET,
role: meetingConfig.role,
success: function (res) {
console.log(res.result);
alert(meetingConfig.signature);
meetingConfig.signature = res.result;
meetingConfig.apiKey = API_KEY;
var joinUrl = “meeting.html?” + testTool.serialize(meetingConfig);
console.log(joinUrl);
window.open(joinUrl, “_self”);
},
});
});

please help to find the debug.

Hey @aspire49300,

Please share your Web SDK signature to developersupport@zoom.us so I can debug the issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

i am getting the result??

signature generated but still said invalid signature

Hey @aspire49300,

Please share your actual Web SDK signature to developersupport@zoom.us so I can help debug.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.