Push notification (mobile / desktop) for calling - invite a user

How can I trigger a push notification to a user so that he joins a meeting?
Similarly as done when clicking a contact video call, which triggers the below attached notification on mobile + popup on desktop.
This seems related to some invites API which is not available?

A bit more details on the problem:
I’m creating a new meeting for my host, and would like to signal him to join by inviting him to the 1:1 meeting. In the Zoom app, I can see there’s an option for a direct video call with a contact which triggers a push notification/popup window, but I’m unable to find this option in the API

Hey @alon,

As of now we do not have Webhooks or APIs for this feature.

Stay updated here if/when we do add this: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

is there a way to send the host an IM asking him to join?

Hey @alon,

We do have Chat APIs then can send Zoom Chat messages, but you would have to implement the logic that determines when to send the message as Zoom does not have Webhooks that notify if you are being Zoom Meeting Called.

Thanks,
Tommy

so… I’m trying to ChatBot path to send a notification for the user that he has a meeting:
It seem like sending a chatbot message triggers a desktop app notification, but no mobile APNS. Is there a way to enable it?

p.s: it seems like there’s an error in the documentation

it should be account_id and not account_jid
since I’m getting the error when specifying account_jid but works with account_id:

{
	"code":7001,
	"message":"Required param(account_id or user_jid) is null or missing"
}

Hey @alon,

Thanks for finding that error in the docs, we have just fixed it!

As for the mobile notification, if you have the Zoom Mobile App installed, and use the Send Chat Message Endpoint (not the Send Chatbot Message endpoint), then you do get a notification. Due note that you need User-Level OAuth App.

{
  "message": "Incoming Call",
  "to_contact": "{{email of user to send message to}}"
}

Thanks,
Tommy

unfortunately sending message to self does not get a notification at all…

Hey @alon,

Sorry I did not specify, you have to send the message to yourself from another Zoom user on your account.

Thanks,
Tommy