queryNetworkQuality

I want to query the Video/Audio Network Quality Status and display the status to user when I join a zoom Meeting. I am using the method mentioned below:

(MobileRTCNetworkQuality) - [queryNetworkQuality:withDataFlow:]
(https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-ios/category_mobile_r_t_c_meeting_service_07_in_meeting_08.html#a8432837ba0ffdf57cc98444891cd9e81)

The problem I am facing is that if I join a zoom meeting where I am the only participant then this method does not return valid MobileRTCNetworkQuality Status for sending data flow. It always returns value “-1” (i.e Unknown).

If there is atleast one more participant other than me in the zoom meeting then this method works fine and returns valid MobileRTCNetworkQuality status for both sending and receiving data flow.

Hi @noman.siddiqui,

Thanks for the post. When there is only one participant in the meeting, there is no sending or receiving data so there are no network activities.

Thanks!

Hi Carson_Chen,

Thanks for your response. So is there any way that user can test their Video/Audio Network Quality before joining an actual meeting from Mobile SDK?

Hi @noman.siddiqui,

Pardon the late response. Unfortunately there is no such feature(To test the video/audio network quality before joining a meeting) available in mobile SDK.

Thanks!