Recreating JWT App

Description
I created the JWT App under my account for my organization while I was on the Webinar plan. I haven’t been using it to schedule any webinars, so my account had the webinar license removed. Now the API calls don’t work and return Webinar plan is missing. You must subscribe to the webinar plan and enable webinar for this user: w0MmuEUeS-iTbcEX0Q2Oow in order to perform this action., for obvious reasons. I want to recreate the JWT App under the main account, but I cannot delete the JWT app, and can only deactivate/reactivate it. What do you suggest we do?

Error
Webinar plan is missing. You must subscribe to the webinar plan and enable webinar for this user: w0MmuEUeS-iTbcEX0Q2Oow in order to perform this action.`

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
all

Hi @muhammad.khan JWT apps are not able to be deleted as they are used to assign an API Key to an account. You deactivate the app in the Activation tab of the app.

You can reactivate the app when you’d like to resume using the webinar functions :slight_smile:

It’s a bit frustrating that we have to wait for days, and the reply we get doesn’t even try to address the question that was asked while our production billing system cannot automatically add registrants because of a non functional Zoom API.

I stated above “I cannot delete the JWT and can only deactivate/reactivate it. What do you suggest we do”, and you just restated that in your answer. If it wasn’t obvious, I already know how to activate/deactivate it.

Perhaps I didn’t clearly state the issue, the problem is that I created the JWT app from my account (account B) which doesn’t have the licensed webinar plan anymore, so that is why I get the error You must subscribe to the webinar plan and enable webinar for this user: w0MmuEUeS-iTbcEX0Q2Oow in order to perform this action.
However, our main account (account A), where one individual continues to host webinars, does have the webinar license, but the API calls still do not work. I am suspecting that that is the case since account B originally created the app, not account A. We are already paying for the webinar license on account A, but since the JWT app was created earlier through account B, we cannot complete the API calls.

How can we assign the API key to account A (the main account, which is paying for the webinar license)? It doesn’t really make sense that since the account that created the API key is not licensed anymore, regardless of the status of other accounts, the entire organization has the API disabled. I realize that the JWT app cannot be deleted, so that is why I asked, what do you suggest we do?

Hey @muhammad.khan,

Happy to help here. It sounds like you need the JWT App created at the owner level now since it seems your account has been moved to a company account.

What is your account #?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi!

Thanks for getting back Tommy! My account number is 117716048.

Let me know if you need any additional information! Approximately how long will this process take? Our payment integration system has been down for about 2 weeks now.

Thanks,
Muhammad

Thanks @muhammad.khan,

Our engineering team is looking into this issue and will help fix your JWT App. (ZOOM-131649)

-Tommy

Any approximation on how long this will take? Also is there a place where we can track this issue apart from this thread?

Hey @muhammad.khan,

I have just private messaged you the resolution.

Thanks,
Tommy