Registrant with status "pending" can join meeting withount approving, but approval_type is manual

Hi!
Created schedulled meeitng (/users/{{userID}}/meetings) with parameter “approval_type”:1
My request:
{
“topic”: “Test”,
“type”: 2,
“start_time”: “2019-08-01T14:40:00Z”,
“agenda”: “Test meeting”,
“settings”: {
“host_video”: true,
“participant_video”: false,
“join_before_host”: false,
“mute_upon_entry”: true,
“approval_type”: 1,
“audio”: “voip”,
“auto_recording”: “none”,
“waiting_room”: false
}
}

Then registered participant, but not approved yet (/meetings/{{meetingId}}/registrants).
Checked status of registrant: /meetings//registrants?page_size=30&page_number=1&status=pending. So registrant is not approved.

And then used personal join_url from responce of /meetings/{{meetingId}}/registrants and successfully joined the meeting (only for joining through browser, not zoom app)

What am I doing wrong?

Hi @Sergei,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. I was able to replicate this issue at my end, and I have informed our Engineering team about the same. We are currently investigating more on this issue and will update this thread by early next week.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and thank you for being a valued member of our community.

Thanks,
Ojus

Hi @Sergei,

Hope you are doing good. Our engineers are currently working on a fix for this issue. Although I do not have an exact timeline of when the fix would be available, I am monitoring the progress and will keep you updated.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Ojus

2 Likes