Report API giving Meeting Not Found (3001), but meeting exists and Started also

Description
I have created a meeting with Registration enabled and started with a host. After completing meeting duration, when i am fetching report of that particular meeting by API /v2/report/meetings/meetingId/participants, i am getting error “code”: 3001, “message”: “Meeting does not exist: 99188851136”, but meeting exists (not deleted from zoom) and started by host.
The only case is no joiners has attended that meeting. Is that is the reason i am getting this error ? Is this compulsory that some participate should join the meeting to generate report ?

Error
{
“code”: 3001,
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: 99188851136.”
}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/v2/report/meetings/meetingId/participants

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create a meeting with registration enabled.
  2. start meeting with host, don’t join meeting from any other participants.
  3. After completing meeting hit report api to fetch meeting report. You should see error
    {
    “code”: 3001,
    “message”: “Meeting does not exist: 99188851136.”
    }

Hey @gitesh.purbiya22,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and happy to help.

To clarify, has this meeting been started yet? If the meeting hasn’t been started yet, it will not be returned by the API. Once it’s been started, you should no longer run into this error.

Let me know if this helps,
Will

Hi @will.zoom thanks for your response,
Yes, as i have mentioned above i have started the meeting with host, but no participates has join the meeting, and i am getting this error.
If i join with single participate then api is giving response with no error.
Issue only coming if meeting has started but no participate join the meeting.

Hey @gitesh.purbiya22,

Thanks for clarifying, and apologies for missing that! If the meeting does not have more than 1 attendee (aside from the host), it will not be returned by this endpoint, which is by design.

Thanks,
Will

@will.zoom thanks for confirmation,
Is there any way where i can check if that particular meetings has started or not, its a requirement from my side to identify this.
Thanks

Hey @gitesh.purbiya22,

Good question—I would recommend leveraging our Meeting Started webhook for this:

Let me know if this helps,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.