I have a verified Zoom app that is currently published in the Zoom App Marketplace. I would like to add an additional redirect URL to my app, which may differ from the current one. Is it possible to make this change without resubmitting the app for verification? If so, please provide the procedure. Will this modification affect previously connected users?
No unfortunately you would have to make the change and submit an UPDATE request which should be approved within 24hrs as long as any scopes are not being added.
Are these are the right steps to add a redirect URL to an existing app?
To add a new redirect URL to an existing Zoom app, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Zoom Developers website using your admin account credentials. The website URL is https://marketplace.zoom.us/.
- Once logged in, navigate to the “Manage” tab in the top menu.
- In the “Manage” tab, locate the existing Zoom app that you want to modify and click on its name to open the app details page.
- On the app details page, you’ll find a sidebar on the left-hand side. Click on “App Credentials” in the sidebar.
- In the “App Credentials” section, scroll down to the “OAuth Allow List” section.
- In the “Add Allow List” field, enter the new redirect URL mentioned below. Make sure to enter the complete URL, including the protocol (e.g., http:// or https://).
The redirect URL is : https://app.xyz.io/auth/redirect
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Review the changes you have made on the confirmation page and ensure that the URL you entered is correct.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” or “Update” button to save the changes and update the app with the new URL added to the OAuth Allow List.
Hello @integrations2 yes those are correct.