[REST API] There’s no endpoint for getting all meeting instances' recordings for a certain meetingId

With /meetings/{meetingId}/recordings I get only the last meeting instance
With /meetings/{meetingUUID}/recordings I get only a particular meeting instance
With /users/{userId}/recordings I get all meetings for a particular user, but there are 2 problems:

1. There can be a use cases when I only have a meetingId and don’t have a userId.
  2. Even if I have userId, I don’t want to filter the endpoint response by particular meetingId. It would be good to have a ‘meetingId’ query parameter so it returns already filtered result.

Summing things up, my use case is to get all recordings by a meetingId. Ideally, I want to do one request, e.g. /meetings/{meetingId}/recordings to obtain all recordings through all instances of the meeting. Another solution I see is to have an endpoint which returns all instances of a particular meeting, so then I can have an array of UUIDs, which I use then for doing multiple /meetings/{meetingUUID}/recordings requests. I would be happy to see /users/{userId}/meetings endpoint more useful, i.e. if it has an additional query parameter ‘meetingId’ and has ‘recordings’ array in response body.

@omazinov
Thank you for the suggestions. I will forward this request to our developers, so that they can consider to add the features in our future releases.

Thanks!