Retrieve user's chat messages including original, edited and deleted messages

Hello Team

I am using Business account. I need to retrieve user’s chat messages including edited and deleted messages of the conversation. Tried to achieve this by passing include_edited_and_deleted_message flag to true in the request. But unable to retrieve original and deleted messages of the conversation.

App Type : OAuth

Endpoint : https://api.zoom.us/v2/chat/users/{userId}/messages

Kindly let me know what changes do I need to do if any. Waiting for an early revert

Thank you!

Hey @akona,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the full request URL that you are using - including the User ID and the query parameter that you’re setting.

I’ll investigate the issue further with that information.

Thanks,
Max

Hello Max

Thank you for your response.

I have sent URLs as requested to the mail address developersupport@zoom.us

Waiting for your quick and positive response.

Thanks.

Hey Max

Along with all the messages, I want to retrieve all the files and images from direct and channel conversation of a user. Please provide an endpoint to retrieve all the files/images with text conversations of a user with another user. Also provide me the endpoint for fetching all the files/images with text conversations of a user who is a member of a given channel by Channel Id.

Waiting for your quick and positive response.

Thanks!

Hey @akona,

Thank you for submitting a ticket, I’ll follow up with you there. Unfortunately, we have don’t have an API to obtain the file/image data from a chat.

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.