Run parallel meeting using windows sdk

HI Team,

Just a general question, can we run multiple parallel meetings using the meeting sdk for windows?
Please suggest how to do so.

Thank You,
Krishna

@krishnachaithanyatvs ,

I don’t fully understand your question. Are you trying to use one instance of meeting SDK for Windows to start 2 meeting at the same time?

HI @chunsiong.zoom ,

I just wanted to know whether we can run multiple instances in windows , each of these instances joining different meetings at the same time (parallely). Is it possible in the current windows sdk for c++?

Thank You,
Krishna

@krishnachaithanyatvs You can only run one instance at a time.

What is the scenario you are trying to achieve?

HI @chunsiong.zoom ,

We are customizing the windows sdk to get raw recording and we want the sdk to start meeting as host and listen and transcribe to audio streams. For this purpose we want to make windows sdk as an exe, when specified different parameters the exe should be able to start/join different meetings parallely, like 10 instance each different meetings.

Thank you,
Krishna

@krishnachaithanyatvs ,

You might want to take a look at meeting SDK for Linux instead. That can be easily containerised and used to join different meetings

Thanks @chunsiong.zoom , i will try that one instead.
Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.