SDK 1.7.4, error modal title "Joining meeting timeout." message "The service is temporarily"

hey guys, it´s working for me too! thank you support team for the fix!

@michael_p.zoom - We are struggling to get this working with 7.4 WebSDK. Have tried to switch off waiting room, tried different meeting id with no luck. Any support and help you could provider is greatly appreciated.

Hi @rsatyan,

A workaround would be to deactivate your Accounts JWT app and reactivate it again. Can you let me know if this works for successfully joining meetings that do not have waiting room feature?

Thanks

Hi @anton.skvortsov @rsatyan,

We’ve released a new version of the Web SDK 1.7.5. This should take care of the waiting room issue and joining error.

Let us know if this works for you or not.

@michael_p.zoom It did not work.

1. Deactivated JWT app and reactivated.
  2. Upgraded to 1.7.5
  3. Using meeting id = 4454371914

Hi @rsatyan,

Please DM me your account number & API Key/Secret.

@michael_p.zoom - Sent you a DM of the information you requested.

@rsatyan Thanks looking into this now.

Any update on this? We are still seeing the same issue @michael_p.zoom

Our engineering team is looking into this. We’ll update you once we hear more. :slight_smile:

Please keep us updated on this. Our company is dependent on this working. Do you know if things will be working by Monday morning?

Conrad T. Walz II
Director, Clinical Operations

513-800-6166

Hey @conradwalz,

Can you share more info about the issue? Are you trying to join or start the meeting? What are you passing in for the role?

Make sure you are using a real meeting ID without dashes, and a JWT App for the API Key and secret.

Thanks,
Tommy