SDK Error: 5 internalErrorCode: 124

Please, somebody help me…

Android Meeting SDK v5.11.3.9091

Using GitHub - zoom/meetingsdk-sample-signature-node.js: Generate a signature to Start and Join Meetings and Webinars with the Zoom Meeting SDKs. to generate JWT

.env
ZOOM_SDK_KEY=SSu3dBFMX5Qz7xp********
ZOOM_SDK_SECRET=kTvTypb42nwAK*********

Postman POST localhost:4000
Body
{
“meetingNumber”: “5868415858”,
“role”: 0
}

Response
{
“signature”: “[REDACTED]”
}

sdk/sample/AuthConstants.java

public final static String SDK_JWTTOKEN = “”[REDACTED]";

Run sample produces
Error: 5
internalErrorCode: 124

I have regenerated my SDK Secret

Thank you for any help

I have no solution, but your signature looks good (decoded base64)

{"alg":"HS256","typ":"JWT"}
{
  "sdkKey":"[REDACTED]",
  "mn":"5868415858",
  "role":0,
  "iat":1660329547,     -> Friday, 12 August 2022 18:39:07
  "exp":1660336747,     -> Friday, 12 August 2022 20:39:07
  "appKey":"SSu3dBFMX5Qz7xp3SBwcyDkZByQ5uMlz6s874",
  "tokenExp":1660336747 -> Friday, 12 August 2022 20:39:07
}

it’s the correct version for SDK JWT

the error then lies rather with the init of the meeting, do you use the SDK JWT there?
I know the web api and there you can choose between SDK JWT Signature and JWT Signature.

have a look - same error message - there was the “solution” cors header ??? strange

Jürgen

Jürgen,

Thank you for confirmation of the JWT. The code that produces this error is the mobilertc-android-studio sample v5.11.3.9091.

I am at a loss how zoom can supply a sample sdk app that produces this error without a forum solution. Please help me better understand the next step to utilize the android SDK.

Thank you so much,
Mikki

I was using the SDK Key and SDK Secret from my SDK App. I instead tried using the API Key and API Secret from my JWT App. The new JWT when used with the SDK sample app produces the same Error: 5 / 124.

I decided to start completely over and created a new zoom account and created a new Marketplace SDK app. Using the new SDK Key/Secret the error 5/124 has been eliminated. Great, it was personal. Anyway, I am now able to init the sdk but trying to join a meeting I am prompted for the meeting password for meetings that do not have passwords. I have previously detailed this issue here

create a new simple test meeting

• Registration NOT required
  • a simple Passcode
  • no waiting room
  • Options: Allow participants to join anytime

you can use it endless - if you don’t use it some (???) weeks, it will automaticly deleted from your zoom account

Jürgen

@mikkimichaelis,

Sounds like you may be encountering one of the edge cases listed here :

Please double-check the meeting configuration is as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.