I need guidelines to achieve the goal
We are developing a market place where multiple service providers will provide required service to relevant consumers.
The requirement is to provide option of video communication from any end.
Both the service providers and consumer can create meeting using their own credentials. The site will ask them to provide them zoom related details and will create meeting using backend API calls.
Another requirement is to perform this activity seamless without any redirection. ie any authentication (if required) should be done on backend without any redirection on front end.
Target platform: web / mobile
Technology: asp net core
Please guide which option is best to serve the purpose
Sure, I can help you with that! If you’re looking for suitable options in Zoom, here are a few suggestions:
- Virtual Backgrounds: Zoom allows you to change your background to a virtual one during video calls. You can choose from a variety of preloaded backgrounds or upload your own. This is a great option if you want to maintain privacy or if you want to add some personality to your calls.
- Recording: If you need to record your Zoom meeting or webinar, you can use the built-in recording feature. You can choose to record just the audio, the video, or both.
- Screen Sharing: Zoom also has a screen sharing feature that allows you to share your screen with other participants. This is useful if you need to show a presentation or demonstrate something.
- Breakout Rooms: Zoom’s breakout room feature allows you to split your meeting into smaller groups for discussion or collaboration. This is great for larger meetings where you need to facilitate smaller group discussions.
- Polling: You can also use Zoom’s polling feature to gather feedback or opinions from your meeting attendees. This is useful if you want to gauge opinions or gather information.
These are just a few options in Zoom that may be suitable for your needs. I hope this helps!