See how many active calls in a queue

Description
I’m wanting to get the number of active phone calls in a queue to display on a dashboard. I can find the current number of users who are logged onto the queue, but not who are currently on answered calls that I can see? Is there a work around for this?

We currently process webhooks to show when the users answer and hangup a call, but its problematic because of people who log into multiple devices we have to process a lot of variables and it gets out of sync if a webhook is not processed/fails etc.

Hi @beitsafejess ,

Are you able to use the list call queues API endpoint?

The “status” field in the call queues object will show which are “active”.

Let me know if this works for your needs.

Best,
Gianni

Hi Gianna - thanks for your response.

I believe that would tell me how many queues are active, but not how many calls are active/answered within that individual queue?

Hi,

I’m also looking for a way to retrieve these details.

Ideally a webhook could be created to provide the queue name/id and the details of people in the queue (total time in queue or added to queue datetime) which updates any time some is added/removed from the queue.

Otherwise, I believe hitting the following API should return this information:
Zoom Phone API.

If this already exists somewhere please point me in the right direction! I’ve scoured through all of the documentation and have had no luck finding these key pieces of information.

1 Like

Hi @beitsafejess , correct it shows the active call queues but we don’t have an endpoint or event specific to active phone calls (cc @davidd). I’ll see if this is in our current product roadmap!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.