Smart Embed Search and Match Event Issues

While making a SugarCRM integration with zoom phone using smart embed i have run into an issue with search and match events.

Search event issue is the following:

1. Documentation on the search event response is not up to date it mentions only that you need to provide a list of {id: xxxx, name: xxxxx} objects but it won’t render the number properly unless you also include number in that object
  2. Setting name in the object doesn’t seam to do anything, I would expect that the name should go after the number and before call icon.
  3. ID does nothing i would expect to see it in the callLog once the call has been completed

Match event issue is the following:

1. Matching works and matching event fires the first time Zoom Phone Embed sees the number then it probably caches it but it will not pull it from the cache and it wont apply the match on subsequent calls from the same number
  2. History loads for the first time and fires a match event and applies matches to the numbers but if you reload the list it does not fire a match event nor does it set it from cache.
  3. ID does nothing

How can i fix above issues and is there a new documentation available from which i can pull the latest info ?

Another issue i run into is that when using IFRAME embed, moving the iframe header causes the window to move outside screen bounds. it is not present when using javascript embed.

Any inputs on this ? What additional resources can i tap into ?

Hi @petar.spasic , please share screenshots/recording of the unexpected behavior you can document please to help expedite the inquiry and troubleshooting on our end. Thank you!

Can you please send me your email and i send you a video there it contains personal information (phone numbers) that would not like to share with general public.

Hi @petar.spasic , I sent you a private message where you can send what you need to send. Thanks so much!

You’ll see it when you click on your notifications and click the message icon.

Hello, I’ve submitted everything to the development team (ZSEE-125690). I will share updates as they become available!

Thanks, we pretty much have MVP complete and working currently testing internally aiming to release soon.