Some recording completed notifications don't arrive my endpoint

Description
Hi, I am comparing the logs on our end and the recordings on Zoom and we see that some recordings weren’t sent to our endpoint. We do get notifications on some events, so I don’t think it’s a configuration issue. The notifications are set to trigger on account level.

Error
IDs of meetings that didn’t send the notification:

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth app

Which Endpoint/s?
I prefer not to expose those, but it’s a REST API hosted on AWS API Gateway.

Additional context
I built an internal OAuth app for an organisation, configured to notify my endpoint re any completed recording in the organisation (all users). Some notifications aren’t logged anywhere on my end. I would have thought that even if first call failed then I should see the second one that you send, but none are logged.

Can you check the logs on your end and advise?

Thanks so much!

Hi @davidt,

Thanks for reaching out about this. In taking a quick look at the UUIDs you shared, I noticed that both of these were for meetings that were about a minute long or less. It also appears that they were paused, and so the actual recording would have been very very short, which I believe may be why no webhook was triggered.

Are you seeing this for any meetings that were longer in actual duration?

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.