Sound and video lag

Description
we are using web meeting SDK version 2.1.1 and we are facing issues with
meetings, sound and video are lagging too many .
on other side zoom meeting works fine through zoom app

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

**Device **

• Browser: Chrome

Hi @desouky ,

I have seen this issue shared by another customer as well. Could you please message some of the meeting/webinar ids? Additionally, did all participants experience the same audio/video quality lag?

Gianni

Hello @gianni.zoom
thank you for your response ,
her it is meeting id : {REDACTED} lag occurs with all participants
also we have another problem both host and participants are in meeting but they can’t see each other
also cpu usage increase to 75% i don’t know why

Hey @desouky,

Thanks for following up with us! I checked our logs but wasn’t able to see any cause that would affect all the participants. I’ve since reached out to our engineering team to see if they can offer insight here. I’ll let you know what I hear.

(ZSEE-37225)

Thanks,
Max

Hello @MaxM ,
i am also facing problem , i create meetings using api with type 2 (scheduled),
with specific start time , and received meeting id and password , when joining this meeting after schedule start time participant can’t see each other and meeting start after 15 to 24 minute from start time , also it count number of participant 1 ,but two participant is in meeting.
example of meetings Ids,

Summary

[REDACTED]

note i need it to be instant meeting but i create it as scheduled as i faced problem before and solution is to make it as type 2

Hey @desouky,

Thanks for following up on this. In regard to the initial issue, are you able to provide timestamps for when you’ve seen this? Are there any other meeting IDs that exhibited the problem?

For the second issue, are you saying that when attempting to start an instant meeting with the Web SDK it doesn’t register the attendees correctly? Does this happen every time you use an instant meeting?

Thanks,
Max

we are using web meeting SDK version 2.1.1 and we are facing issues with
meetings, sound and video lag… is there any update on this?

Hi, we are also noticed poor sound and video in Mozilla Firefox using Web meeting SDK v1.9.9.

Hi @lynecallum123 @abhinav.prakash @succevo , can you try updating to the latest version of the WebSDK and web browsers and reporting back about the sound/video lag please?

@desouky @abhinav.prakash @succevo @lynecallum123

As a first step, please follow the steps provided by @gianni.zoom to upgrade to latest version of the Web SDK and ensure you are using the latest version of your browser for testing.

If you are still seeing issues with audio and video lag, please see the following:

I’m working with our engineering team to investigate these issues but we’ll a bit more information on the meetings where you saw these issues to investigate further.

I’ve sent each of you a message on the forum, please respond with the following information:

1. A meeting ID from the last 30 days where you saw this occur
  2. The version of Web SDK that you were using
  3. The browser and browser version where you saw this
  4. Any other details relevant to reproduce the issue

We’ll use that to investigate further.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks a lot, @gianni.zoom and @MaxM
Yes, our QA Team will test with the latest version of the WebSDK and with the latest version of Firefox, and I will get back to you again!

Best wishes,
Ivanka from succevo Team

Thanks for the update @succevo! Let us know if you run into any further issues.

Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.