There seem to be a couple of issues with spotlighting users.
- The SDK does not support multiple spotlights.
- When spotlighting someone from the SDK the behavior on iPad (specifically, not on iPhone) is incorrect. The first spotlight works correctly, but subsequent spotlights end up presenting the previously spotlighted user as spotlighted.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Start a meeting
- Join the meeting that was started
2. Spotlight “User A” (
2. “User A” is spotlighted.
3. Spotlight “User B” (
3. “User A” is incorrectly still spotlighted.
4. Spotlight “User C” (
4. “User B” is incorrectly spotlighted.
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: iPad
- OS: iOS
- Version: 14.x