Spotlight Participant Keyboard Shortcut

Hello,

I would be the happiest guy in the world if you could get this feature on, just today I muted my boss once during a meeting because I move my finger “poorly” on my track pad.

Please help me get happy !

Regards,

1 Like

I would love a shortcut so I can add it to my StreamDeck!!! Even if it is just unspotlight.

I frequently use the add spotlight to allow participants to do group presentation in meeting, we usually add the group name to the zoom name and we filter by name, right click the context menu to add spotlight. As sometimes there are participants join and leave the zoom, it always affect the order sorting in participant list, even I correctly right click the participant and context menu pop up, it may be wrongly to add another participant’s spotlight because of the list update.

If possible to enable the hotkey, just let us to select the name and then hotkey to add spotlight or remove spotlight. Right clicking context menu is not easy to manage for some non technical people

If participant list can also show who is now being spotlighted is much appreciated.