SSH Connections to API

Crestron/Extron programmer looking for info. I did a search and couldn’t identify how many SSH clients could be connected at one time? The reason I am asking is I have a Crestron TSW-1060 panel running the Zoom ap. The only feedback from the Crestron is ‘Zoom Room Incoming Call’ and ‘Zoom Room Active’. I am looking to start another SSH client from a custom module to poll the API for the status of the microphone. Has anyone been able to do this or are we limited by the 1 connection. I noticed when I tried this, the first connection was dropped. Hoping to get any info for confirmation.

Thanks,

Disregard, I found the Zoom Rooms Control System API information.

Support, if reviewing, any intention of allowing more than one instance of the ZR-CSAPI to run?

Thanks

Hey @tsg123, thanks for posting, and I’m glad you found the info you needed.

Check out this thread about allowing more than one isntance of the ZR-CSAPI to run.

Thanks,
Tommy

Tommy,
I ran through the thread but did not see anything specific about multiple connections. Did I miss it? I probably tend to miss things more than I like.

Thanks

Hey @tsg123,

Apologies for not being more specific. We do have the intention of adding this in the future.

Although we do not have a timeframe, you can track our releases here.

Thanks,
Tommy