SSH Connections to API

Disregard, I found the Zoom Rooms Control System API information.

Support, if reviewing, any intention of allowing more than one instance of the ZR-CSAPI to run?

Thanks

Hey @tsg123, thanks for posting, and I’m glad you found the info you needed.

Check out this thread about allowing more than one isntance of the ZR-CSAPI to run.

Thanks,
Tommy

Tommy,
I ran through the thread but did not see anything specific about multiple connections. Did I miss it? I probably tend to miss things more than I like.

Thanks

Hey @tsg123,

Apologies for not being more specific. We do have the intention of adding this in the future.

Although we do not have a timeframe, you can track our releases here.

Thanks,
Tommy

We also wanted to get Microphone status using ZR-CSAPI while the controller maintains the connection. Any ideas if multiple connections are in your road map and estimated timeframe ?

Thanks
Raja

Hey @rahug4u,

We do have new Zoom Room API’s coming in the future which should have this feature.

Although we do not have a timeframe, you can track our releases here.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy, Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to the new release.

1 Like

Happy to help!

-Tommy

Hi, is the multiple ZR-CSAPI connections at once available now ?

Hey @rsgupta.0110,

Can you share your use case so we can see if there is a solution?

Thanks,
Tommy

We would like to get/set microphone and camera status in our windows application using ZR-CSAPI. But when we connect ZR-CSAPI using our C++ app, it disconnects Zoom Room Controller.

Thanks @rsgupta.0110,

Our Zoom Room engineers are looking into this and we will get back to you. (ZOOM-134504)

Also are you using the latest Zoom Room version? If not, please update and try again.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

Hey @rsgupta.0110,

The ZR API connection conflicts with the controller connection with the currently functionality.

I have added multiple connections as a feature request.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy, any updates on this feature request for multiple connections?

Hey @rsgupta.0110,

No updates yet. I will notify you once this feature moves from our backlog to in progress.

Thanks,
Tommy

Tommy,
For some reason I was told by a client that the multiple SSH connections was now possible. Can you confirm or deny this?

Thanks,

Hey @tsg123,

Correct, we are working to make this possible.

Thanks,
Tommy

Ok, so it sounds like it is not yet implemented. Wanted to be sure since my client was adamant that this was already available.

Thanks,

1 Like

Correct @tsg123!

You can stay updated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

-Tommy