Stable crash when rejoining a meeting after disconnect in minimized state.
Which iOS Meeting SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Set up sample project without root navigation controller and without custom UI
- Join to meeting with PMI (Personal Meeting ID)
- Minimize meeting view
- Host ends meeting for all (minimized view closes)
- Host restart meeting with PMI
- Rejoin to this meeting
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: reproduced on simulator
- OS: reproduced on iOS 14.5
2021-09-17 15:25:19.895628+0400 MobileRTCSample[17988:394921] *** Assertion failure in -[ZMRootNavigationController popToViewController:transition:], UINavigationController.m:8388**
2021-09-17 15:25:19.902055+0400 MobileRTCSample[17988:394921] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSInternalInconsistencyException’, reason: ‘Tried to pop to a view controller that doesn’t exist.’**