Status access violation

Description
Through the meeting: host with three members and one of them share his screen; zoom close the meeting and show this error STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

Error
Chrome Page shows this error STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

Which Web Client SDK version?

Screenshots
status-access-violation-chrome-604a470707779

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Laptop
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 92.0.4515.131

Hey @fasih,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please try testing with the Sample Web App and let me know if you see the same issues there. This will help us narrow down the cause to the implementation or the SDK itself.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM Facing same issue of STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION, please help in resolving this.

Hey @bhigusa179,

Thank you for following up. So far, I haven’t seen this same issue but I’m testing with a MacOS 11 system. Are you using Windows 10? What build are you using?

Further, are there any steps that I can take to reproduce the issue with the Sample App? Do I need to wait a specific amount of time before seeing the issue?

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM
Yes, it specifically happens sometime after we start screen sharing.
Happening on Windows 7.

In 1.9.7 zoom web sdk, We are seeing same crash (first noticed w screen share) w one of our staff’s computer - we update and manage these laptops the same. So in other pc and Mac no issue. His is windows 10, using latest version of chrome. I haven’t give to our developers yet. His machine is the same as others that are working just fine.

Any ideas ? Settings blocking sharing ?

@bhigusa179 @Gdrum @fasih

Thank you for reporting this issue and sharing details. I’ve submitted a ticket with our engineering team for their insight and will get back to you here as soon as I can.

In the meantime, are you able to share any details in regard to how we can reproduce this? If you’re able to share how long you typically wait before seeing the issue or if you have enabled Cross Isolation and Origin Trials that should help out. (ZOOM-300550)

Thanks,
Max

For this user he still has issue every time. We have configured properly web isolation etc and it happens in about 3 seconds

@Gdrum Thanks for following up. Does this only happen with certain users? Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please provide a user and a meeting id where this happened.

Max

sending the email today @MaxM ty.

Hey @gdrums,

Thank you for sending in an email. I’ll follow up with you there.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.