Successful invocations of ZR-CSAPI causes ZoomRoom iPad controller to disconnect (again)

Description
Successful invocations of ZR-CSAPI causes iPad controller to disconnect

Error
After connecting to the Zoom Room using the Zoom Rooms Control Systems API (ZR-CSAPI) and submitting any successful command (via Putty or using a Java program to send the command via SSH), the iPad running the ZoomRoom Controller software will disconnect.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Connect the iPad running the Zoom Rooms Control software
  2. Using the ZR-CSAPI, connect via SSH to the associated ZoomRoom endpoint and submit any command (Ex: “zStatus SystemUnit”)
  3. Observe the iPad application disconnect (pictured in screenshot) with the notification: “Disconnected. Control System API is now connected.”

Screenshots (if applicable)

Additional context
I originally reported this issue a year ago, and the associated ticket was closed unceremoniously last August. See here: Successful invocations of ZR-CSAPI causes ZoomRoom iPad controller to disconnect

Hey @devon.winegar,

Thank you for your patience. It looks like this happens because the ZAAPI connection conflicts with the Controller Connection. Our engineering team was adding the ability to have both connections open but it looks like there hasn’t been too much activity on the ticket lately.

I reached out to our engineering team to see if there was an update. I’ll keep you posted here. (ZOOM-134504)

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.