Telehealth video Visit Connection status not recognized when upgrading zoom sdk

Description
Zoom Video Visit Connection status not recognized with from Mobile app integration for a patient. On iOS and android. Same code base just different sdks versions of zoom.

On a zoom call in app two connection status are sent. One for patient and one for provider. on Zoom 5.5 both connection status are set. One 5.9 only one (provider) is sent.

Which iOS Meeting SDK version?
iOS:
• Zoom 5.9 version of SDK or greater does not set connection status for provider.
• Zoom 5.5 version of SDK or less does set connection status both patient and provider

To Reproduce(If applicable)
There is a zoom support request #14383035 document that has urls and exact api’s being called.

Screenshots
There is a zoom support request #14383035 document that has screen shots of what is happening.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):
ios and android phones

Additional context
The biggest question did the ZAK token change validation between sdk versions?

Hi @antcarlson,

When you say that connection statuses are not being sent, can you please elaborate? I’m not seeing any meeting status callbacks in the code you submitted to Zoom support, so I’m not sure how this is being checked on your end.

Thanks!

In the support request #14383035 the http calls with Zoom 5.5 version of SDK or less does set connection status both patient and provider. There are two http calls down by zoom to our health care system.

in Zoom 5.9 version of SDK or greater there is only one call that is made by zoom to our health care system.

There will not be custom code written to handle those calls. The SDK or zoom does integration.

The question is what would have changed in the sdk from 5.5 to 5.9 to stop making the two call necessary.

Hi @antcarlson,

Can you please elaborate on where this connection status is being checked? We need more specific information in order to give you an answer on whether or not something has changed.

Thanks!

@jon.zoom

Does the Zoom 5.9 version of SDK require a oauth endpoint?

I am putting more info in the support ticket #14383035

From Zoom 5.5 version of SDK did the encryption change to Zoom 5.9 for a url? I will put more information in support ticket #14383035

Hi @antcarlson,

Does the Zoom 5.9 version of SDK require a oauth endpoint?

The SDK itself does not require an OAuth endpoint, as OAuth is handled entirely outside of the SDK. If you are running into issues with OAuth specifically, the Authentication category may be the best place to look. :slightly_smiling_face:

From Zoom 5.5 version of SDK did the encryption change to Zoom 5.9 for a url?

Can you please be more specific? URLs usually are not encrypted, as that would prevent them from being usable.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.