Test with users external to account, domain verification, etc

Description

1. Cannot test with users outside my account
  2. Domain validation option not available
  3. All callbacks to go to same domain

Error
The above descriptions are indicative of the problems I am experiencing.

Item 1: a request has been sent yesterday - no reply yet. Why this is even necessary is beyond me. Other don’t have this requirement at all while some (Dropbox) allow for a limited number (200) of accounts for testing.

Item 2: The “validate” button and the domain text field are blanked out, with no indication as to why that is. Missing images? Multiple callback domains?

Item 3: We use different domains between our test and live environments. If you allow for both of those credentials in one “app”, you should also allow for multiple domains. Happy to validate domains, but option is blocked.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
n/a

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
see above

Screenshots (If applicable)
n/a

Additional context
My entire experience with Zoom has been extremely poor. We develop and sell NextGen SaaS LMS. Some of our larger corporate customers would like to see some video conferencing integration. We have decided to give Zoom a try, but continued frustration with your company’s policies, procedures and thinking may see us reverse that decision. Besides the above, there are many more issues which contribute to my poor experience with Zoom. I have worked with numerous different APIs for integration and never come across such unfriendly environment as Zoom.

Hey @dietmar,

Sorry to hear your experience with Zoom has been poor. We will take your feedback and use it to make our platform better.

Are you referring to the Publishable Url Request? If so, our app review team operates on a first in first out basis and will get to you as soon as they can.

Make sure to enter in your domain name:

You do not need to validate any testing domains, just your production domain. As long as your testing domain is in your whitelist, you can use them for testing.

Thanks,
Tommy