The app review was rejected

Description
After 3rd submission for review, we’ve got the following message.
"While we appreciate the enthusiasm, when using the Marketplace build flow on production, do not submit your app for review and publishing. Unfortunately, we have had to reject your Zoom Apps submission because we are not approving and publishing Zoom Apps into the Marketplace yet. Please use the “Publishable URL” under the “Submit” section for the time being to test internally with your employees. This will allow you to share this app with users on your account without the need to get any approval. If you have further questions, please contact the Zoom Apps team.

We’d like to provide our users with the possibility to logging with their accounts and host meetings. Right now all the functionality is on live. Please let us know what should be fixed to pass the review or how to get your permission to use the Publishable URL outside of the account.

Error
the app review is not passed and it’s unclear what is wrong.

Which App?
App - Consentz

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context

Hi @consentz,

Thank you for reaching out about this, and sorry for any confusion! I’ve just private messaged you for some additional details. Can you reply back to me there when you have a chance? I’ll be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.